Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy, Notice and Takedown Procedure
It is our commitment to respond promptly to appropriate notices of alleged copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), the full text of which is available at the U.S. Copyright Office Website (http://www.copyright.gov).
We expect all users of livstrad.com to comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if we receive proper notification of claimed copyright infringement, our response will include removing or disabling access to allegedly infringing material and/or terminating accounts, in accordance with U.S. law and the laws of other jurisdictions, if applicable.
Procedures upon Receipt of DMCA Notice
If access to material is removed or disabled in response to a DMCA notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the creator of the affected material. A counter-notification can be filed in accordance with Sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA. We may document the notices of alleged infringement upon which we act.
How to File a DMCA Notice
To file a notice of copyright infringement with livstrad.com, a written communication is required (via email, fax, or mail) containing the following:
- Contact Information: Your name, address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address where you can be reached.
- Ownership Statement: “I am the copyright owner, or am authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, of the following material:”.
- Detailed Identification: Identify the copyrighted material you claim has been infringed with enough detail for us to locate it. Provide any federal registration numbers if available.
- Identify Infringing Material: Provide information sufficient for us to locate the allegedly infringing material (e.g., URL).
- Good Faith Statement: “I have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law”.
- Accuracy Statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate”.
- Signature: Sign the document physically or electronically.