About HGTV GO
HGTV GO is the streaming app for the Home & Garden Television channel, commonly known as HGTV. The app allows users to watch their favorite HGTV shows on-demand. From home renovations to house hunting, HGTV GO provides content that fuels the dreams of home enthusiasts.
HGTV GO Subscription Plan and Price
HGTV GO doesn’t directly offer subscription plans as it’s typically accessible with a cable or satellite TV subscription. Users can stream HGTV live and access on-demand episodes of some of their favorite shows by authenticating with their TV provider credentials. For specific pricing or bundles that include HGTV, one would need to refer to their cable or satellite TV provider.
download and install HGTV GO on Roku
- Power on your Roku device and navigate to the home screen.
- Use the search function and type “HGTV GO.”
- From the search results, select the HGTV GO app.
- Click the “Add Channel” option to begin the installation process.
- The HGTV GO app will then be added to your list of channels on the Roku home screen.
Activate HGTV GO on Roku
- Launch the HGTV GO app from your Roku home screen.
- An activation code will be displayed on the screen.
- On a separate device, such as a computer or mobile phone, go to the HGTV GO activation web page.
- Enter the activation code provided on your TV screen.
- You’ll be asked to log in using your TV provider’s credentials.
- After successful login and activation, the Roku screen will update, granting you access to HGTV GO content.