Kanopy is a streaming service dedicated to providing thought-provoking films and documentaries. With an emphasis on educational and artful content, it appeals to avid learners and cinephiles. Partnering with libraries and universities, it offers a unique way to access quality content.
Kanopy Subscription Plan and Price
Kanopy operates uniquely by partnering with educational institutions and public libraries. When an individual is affiliated with a participating institution or library, they can access the Kanopy content at no direct cost. The number of monthly streams available may vary based on the agreement between Kanopy and the institution. Those interested should check with their local libraries or educational institutions to see if they have a partnership with Kanopy.
download and install Kanopy on Roku
- Turn on your Roku device and go to the home screen.
- Locate and select the Roku Channel Store.
- In the search bar, type “Kanopy.”
- Select the Kanopy app from the search results.
- Click “Add Channel” to begin the download process.
- After completion, the Kanopy app should be available on your Roku home screen.
Activate Kanopy on Roku
- Launch the Kanopy app from your Roku home screen.
- An activation code might be displayed on your screen.
- Using another device, like a computer or mobile, go to the Kanopy activation webpage.
- Enter the provided activation code.
- Complete any additional steps or instructions provided on the activation page.
- Your Roku should then refresh and grant you access to Kanopy’s content.